lunes, 7 de septiembre de 2020

TALK ABOUT YOURSELF

yay its you

  Hi Everyone, this blog has expanded explanations about the topics in your flipped classroom activities, thanks for stopping by, and don´t forget to leave a comment OK?

Let's begin...

Read the instructions carefully.  

TOPIC: Talk about yourself!

skills: 

(EFL 5.4.6, 5.4.8 AND 5.4.9) Produce emails, blog posts and other written texts using an effective voice and a variety of appropriate writing styles and conventions.

How I can produce a descriptive paragraph about myself by writing a blog post with effectiveness?

EFL 5.2.3, 5.2.4 AND 5.2.13) Listening for Information: Deal with practical, everyday communication demands in familiar social and academic contexts, including following directions in-class activities and identifying main ideas in other curricular subjects when given sufficient support.

What words and expressions I should use to give a description of myself and others?

Self-Directed-Learning Activities

1.     Watch the following video to understand how to write a paragraph correctly, and why is it important?



3.  Download the pdf document and do the activities to practice the content about paragraph writing.

click here 👉👉👉Pdf-Writing a descriptive-paragraph activity

4. Now you are ready to write your own descriptive paragraph!! Write about  150 words describing yourself in a word document and send it to mmogollon@santana.edu.ec, be as descriptive as you can get!!

5.  Download the PDF-Adjectives 👉👉 HERE  to describe a person, complete a word search, and find the translations in Spanish and write them next to each one. Send it to mmogollon@santana.edu.ec


6.     Watch the YouTube video for some tips on how to speak about yourself effectively, focus mainly on example three, and practice for the co-learning stage.


7.  Now watch a video made by your teacher, you will have to record a video like this one to present it to your class!
Click here to watch the video 👉👉👉Teacher's Video

8. Finally you are ready to make a short video like the one your teacher showed you above, and send it to my email mmogollon@santana.edu.ec 
Please keep your video handy to present it to your friends in class.


Clientmoji

1. Which example from the YouTube video you think you will use the most in real life? 
2. Did you find the video useful to complete the flipped classroom task?
ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS 👇👇👇👌 

REMEMBER!

I will check your answers to mark your performance 👍👀


Evaluation-Wordsearch: 40 opportunities🙋

7 comentarios:

  1. 1.I think the exaple that I will use more in the real life is the general answer.
    2. NO

    -Ariana Vasquez

    ResponderEliminar
  2. 1. Maybe I will use the one of the university interview, for the future.
    2. No so much.
    Helen Ortiz.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. 1. I think i will use often the general ansewr or maybe the exam answer
    2. Not so much

    ResponderEliminar
  4. 1. I think the one that I will use the most is the general answer.
    2. No
    Ana Isabel Delgado Acosta, 10 "A"

    ResponderEliminar
  5. One of the examples was interviews at the university, I think this is the option that I will use the most.

    Yes, the video help me a lot.

    Roberto Gottifredi Decimo B

    ResponderEliminar
  6. 1. The example that I think I will use the most in my life is how to answer that question in the university interview.
    2. No, the video didn't help me so much.
    Valentina Berrezueta. Tenth “C”.

    ResponderEliminar